Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Advertisements, Shout outs, and Affiliates

Advertising

If you would like to advertise on my blog, my youtube channel, instagram or my twitter I offer competitive pricing options. Please realise that my prices may change pending a surge influx of viewers or if my social media goes viral. These are my current prices as of May 14th 2017 and may change at any time.




Analytics
Unfortunately, analytics for some of my social media is not available, specified below.

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/user/1serbus1/videos The subscribers displayed here is slightly inaccurate, I currently have 447 subscribers. My video posts usually get 100 views or more within the first 48 hours. My videos have had 6,119 views in the last 28 days according to YouTube's native statistics.


Twitter - https://twitter.com/Tes_Goddess Adult Oriented Audience, Note: the tweet info on this is inaccurate (glitch maybe?). I tweet aprox 2-3 times daily with around 3-10 engagements per tweet.


Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/tesgoddess/


Blogger - http://tinydreamergirl.blogspot.com/
Unavailable, Approx 4-10 views per day

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/teshia.lyndall This is a personal account
Unavailable, 182 Friends, 21 followers, Approx 10-30 engagements per post, Approx 2-10 comments per post.

Camming Sites - Adult Oriented products only! I'll do dedicated shout outs or use your products during shows to promote them. 25 views daily offline, up to 400 views while streaming. 4,064 follower.




Services offered

Dedicated 5-10 minute video of your product, service, or project - $100 (additional $50 every extra 5 minutes)
  • I give honest reviews, so please provide your best product
  • You will need to provide the product and cover shipping costs
  • If you would like the product returned, please add return shipping and packaging costs

Instagram shout out - $5 per photo
     My Instagram feed forwards to all my social media platforms, excluding youtube and camming sites.
  • Instagram
  • Blog Post
  • Twitter Tweet as a native image
  • Personal Facebook page
  • PG 13 content only
Twitter only shout out - $2 per typed shout out, $5 per photo
  • Adult Oriented content allowed
  • Linking to your adult products, services, or modeling sites
  • Must not show nudity in the shout out or photo (my twitter is a non-nude account)

Speaking Engagements - $125 per hour + travel costs
  • Women's reproductive events
  • Rights and Advice for Sexual Assault Victims
  • What it's like being homeless
  • LGBT, Transgender topic, and Sex Ed

Interviews - $32 for every 15 minutes + travel costs
  • Touring my vehicle and interviewing about van life
  • Media/Journalism and News outlets

No comments:

Post a Comment