Friday, August 12, 2016

Dream Smaller

Well, my land search has been fairly fruitless. Everything in my budget either restricts RVs and livestock, or it's in the middle of the desert. I'm tempted to spend the money on the van instead, upgrading some parts and building the interior features. Then set aside my $2,000 max and maybe apply for a realty loan later on. Plus I have a few bills I really want to pay off...

Hmm...

My mom does not like this idea, but it would allow me to have more safety on the road, better security features (4 point security cameras? Hell yes.) and I'd have a little bit of gas money for traveling for a few months. I wasn't planning on traveling, but it's something I've always wanted to do. I've never seen the east coast and I have some friends there I'd love to meet.

I'm gonna take a step back and meditate about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment