Friday, July 21, 2017

Troubleshooting my Solar Charge Controller


My life is ever so busy! Today's adventure brings us to a fun process of elimination. I woke up to a charge controller on the fritz and my batteries getting a bit low. Between this, gas leaks, vacuum leaks, and a plethora of other fun challenging experiences I think the last month has proven that even curve balls are easier to handle in van life. A special thank you to the very kind people who donated to help me out after I lost that money a few weeks back. *hugs* You guys are incredible and it was something I definitely didn't expect! Alvin, Shane, PassinTime, and DannyB, you guys kick ass and I love you so much! I got some dog food for Sarah, some much needed tools, and I have a security system on it's way, which I will mention in the next video and hopefully be able to set up by next month. *huggles!!!* You're the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment